March 30, 2011

A few notes...

Hello everyone,

I was finally successful with posting my second video of my hike. If you would like to see it, please go to my March 16th post, "Getting Our Hike On". I did this for the sake of keeping my entries mostly in chronological order. As for my internet problems, some of it has been resolved. I can at least upload pictures at normal speeds on most sites, but video upload speeds are still inconsistent.

Some websites/domains do not connect directly to the source. If I go online from Korea, the bandwidth goes through Japan first, then to its source. This is the main reason for massive slow down on some websites. Unfortunately, Blogger is one of the sites affected. With all the catastrophic events happening in Japan, I'm definitely sympathetic about the whole situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment