February 26, 2011

My apartment


Here is the front of my apartment.




My apartment is definitely larger than I thought it was going to be.




Awesome front load washer, the only problem is the buttons are written in Hangul. I forgot to ask my co-teachers how to operate it....


Stove top with an exterior gas valve. Whenever I want to cook, I have to turn the valve on. After that I have to turn the valve off. I don't want to know what happens if I forget to put it in the off position!


One of my five co-teachers. She is very nice and I will definitely enjoy working with her.


I had to look good on the first day of meeting with the school staff.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice pad man. You ha e that all to your self? See you in a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have this pad all to myself, which is pretty awesome. I'm only a 10-15 min walk away from the school. Look forward to being at the wedding!

    ReplyDelete